Robot-aided metering, mixing and application of adhesives, sealants and potting compounds, greasing or oiling
In automated production processes, high process reliability, convenient handling and high flexibility are required. The compact multifunctional cell from DOPAG meets these exact requirements. It is suitable for the metering and application of all standard single and dual-component materials on a wide range of components.
- Independent robot system for integration of all standard application systems (DOPAG or external metering technology)
- Process technology can be integrated for pretreatment and post-treatment of components (e.g. plasma pre-treatment of curing systems)
- Preinstalled software tools for rail and pallet applications
- Easy to use: no robot programming knowledge is required to set up a new product. A total of 20 programmes can be stored.
- Can be used as a compact unit suitable for transportation on lorries, cranes or fork lifts.
- The multifunctional cell ensures consistently high product quality and improves the efficiency of your production processes.
- Holder for goods transportation: 600 mm x 600 mm
- External dimensions: 1,200 x 1600 x 2,300 mm
Benefits of pre-programmed rail and pallet applications
Software tool rail applications
- This function can be used to define simple contours for a rail application.
- The points are entered in a table and approached one after another without stopping.
- For each point, it can be defined whether the metering should start or stop.
- A total of 20 programmes can be stored.
- 50 points can be stored per programme. The details are entered in a table.
- If this functionality is not sufficient for an application, robot programmes can also be programmed with the robot’s complete set of commands, selectable via parameters.
Software tool pallet applications
- This function is used to move vertically to positions in the working area, such as for potting components.
- The points entered in the table are approached one after another.
- The X/Y position is first approached above the components, then the infeed takes place at the height configured (Z).
- The robot stop once it reaches the position.
- The application is carried out, possibly in two levels.
- After the application, the robot returns to the X/Y traversing plane in Z direction (height).
Table for entering positions for the robot – Extract of setting options
Line-integrated production cells
DOPAG offers a complete inline solution for fully automated implementation of several work steps in sequence. For example, the plasma pre-treatment and adhesive bonding and sealing steps, as well as the joining processes, can be performed in three interconnected cells.